After announcing the birth of Asian wide franchise of Freematle and Syco Entertainments’s successful reality talent show Got Talent, AXN finally reveals audition dates for Asia’s Got Talent.
Open auditions will be held in three Southeast asian countries, Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines on September 27 and 28. Manila audition is set on September 28 at the SMX Convention Center Seashell Lane, Pasay City from 10am-6pm.
“Asia’s Got Talent” is set to premiere on AXN this first quarter of 2015 across 20 countries including the Philippines, South Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
WHAT TO BRING TO AN OPEN AUDITION?
- Bring the registration number from your confirmation email.
- Bring official ID card for verification.
- Bring your passport.
- Bring friends, family, supporters if you wish – they can sit with you as you wait but they may not be allowed in the audition room.
- No equipment is supplied by the production at the open audition, anything you need should come with you and be portable.
- Bands are advised to play as un-plugged as possible or using small portable practice amps.
- Drum kits are not provided. If you want to bring a drum kit please arrive early on the day, speak with an AGT representative who will direct you on where to set up. Be aware that you will only be able to pack up the kit at the end of the audition or during lunch or a natural break.
- The auditions will not be halted for any act to clear away complex set ups.
- Singers: You may sing a cappella or with a small portable amp.
- If you wish to sing to a backing track, bring it with you on a thumb/flash drive- to be safe- bring two copies, one formatted for Mac and one for Windows.
- Come dressed as YOU. In whatever you feel comfortable in and best represents WHO you are! But please note: We may ask you to wear what you are wearing at the actual Judge Auditions – so think about what you are wearing!
HOW LONG SHOULD BE THE PERFORMANCE IN THE OPEN AUDITION?
- Your performance duration should be no longer than 90 seconds.
- Singers & musicians may be asked to play something else (come prepared to perform 3 pieces, one slow, one fast, one of your choice) to show us your flexibility and range.
- Other acts like dance or magic & illusion, comedians: bring other material you could perform as a backup.
- You will only audition once – avoid long/slow self indulgent intros & buildups – show us your best bits up front!!
Asia’s Got Talent will also accept online auditions. Applicants will need to send their audition video uploaded on Youtube to Asia’s Got Talent secretariat.
For more info regarding registration and audition details, just log on to https://www.asiasgottalent.tv