After the announcement of the top 15 song finalists and wrapping up the recordings, Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs finally reveals its 2014 set of interpreters which is mostly composed of the biggest and brightest names in the Philippine music industry.
In a statement, Star Music head Roxy Liquigan reveals the comeback of Angeline Quinto, Daniel Padilla, Juris, Bugoy Drilon, Jovit Baldivino, Marion Aunor, Jessa Zaragoza, and KZ Tandingan as Himig Handog interpreters. He also disclosed the entry of P-Pop Love Song first timers Ebe Dancel and Abra, Jugs and Teddy, Janella Salvador, Morisette Amon, Hazel Faith dela Cruz, Michael Pangilinan, and Jed Madela.
The 15 finalist songs of “Himig Handog Pinoy P-POP Love Songs 2014” is set to debut on radio and online beginning this Saturday (August 2, 2014) on MOR 101.9 and “MOR TV”(www.mor1019.com).
Here’s the complete list of this year’s Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs interpreters.
- Angeline Quinto – “Hanggang Kailan” by Jose Joel Mendoza
- Daniel Padilla – “Simpleng Tulad Mo” by Meljohn Magno
- Juris – “Hindi Wala” by Mica del Rosario
- Morisette Amon – “Akin Ka Na Lang” by Francis Louis Salazar
- Jessa Zaragosa – “Bumabalik ang Nagdaan” by Sarah Jane Gandia
- Jovit Baldivino – “Dito” by Raizo Brent Chabeldin and Biv De Vera
- Ebe Dancel with Abra – “Halik sa Hangin” by David Dimaguila
- Jed Madela – “If You Don’t Want to Fall” by Jude Gitamondoc
- Janella Salvador – “Mahal Kita Pero” by Melchora Mabilog
- KZ Tandingan – “Mahal Ko o Mahal Ako” by Edwin Marollano
- Bugoy Drilon – “Umiiyak ang Puso” by Rolando Azor
- Jugs and Teddy – “Walang Basagan ng Trip” by Eric De Leon
- Marion Aunor feat. Rizza and Seed – “Pumapag-ibig” by Jungee Marcelo
- Michael Pangilinan – “Pare Mahal Mo Raw Ako” by Jovinor Tan
- Hazel Faith dela Cruz – “Everything Takes Time” by Hazel Faith dela Cruz