Two months after announcing its 12 finalists, Philpop Music Foundation revealed this year’s winners in the finals night held this Saturday (July 26, 2014) at the Meralco Theatre.
Hosted by Ogie Alcasid with Iya Villania and Christian Bautista and aired live over Spinnr.ph with delayed telecast on TV5, the finals night showcases OPM greatness with the live performances from the 12 finalists and special number from the cast of hit stage play “The Rak of Aegis”.
Right after the performances and deliberations by the judges, the winners were revealed as follows.
Spinnr.PH People’s Choice Award – “Kung Aking Ang Langit” by Chi Datu-Bocobo and Isaac Garcia, Interpreted by Clara Benin and Mccoy Fundales.
2nd Runner-up – Torpe by Daryl Ong, Interpreted by Kris Lawrence 2nd
1st Runner-up – “Awit Mo’y Andito Pa” by Toto Sorioso, Interpreted by Aldrich Talonding and James Bucong
Grand Winner – “Salbadiba” by Jungee Marcelo, Interpreted by Kyla
- “Babalikan Mo Rin Ako” by Soc Villanueva, Interpreted by Nikki Gil
- “Dear Heart” By Mike Villegas, Interpreted by Kiana Valenciano
- “Hangout Lang” By Allan Feliciano and Isaac Garcia, Interpreted by Duncan Ramos and Young JV
- “Langit Umaawit” By Toto Sorioso, Interpreted by Tom Rodriguez
- “No Girlfriend Since Break” Writtern by Davey Langit, Interpreted by Luigi D’ Avola
- “Qrush on You” by Knowa Lazarus and Flava Matiks, Interepreted by Jay-R, Elmo Magalona and Q-York
- “The Only One” by Popsie San Pedro, Interpreted by Thor Dulay
- “Song on a Broken String” by Jude Gitamandoc and Therese Villarante, Interpreted by Nicole Laurel Asensio