Spotify, the world’s leading music platform is coming up with a campaign dedicated to “Hugot” loving Filipino music lovers.
Dubbed as #August2PaRinKita, Spotify will let its users to share their most favorite hugot song together with their most “emote” photograph for a chance to be featured on Spotify’s August2PaRin webpage.
To Join, Spotify users will have to;
- Open your Spotify app and listen to your most favorite hugot song.
- Get the URL of your hugot song by right-clicking and selecting “Copy song link”.
- Send a tweet to @spotify_ph using the hashtag #August2PaRinKita along with your photograph and the URL of the song.
- Lookout for a reply from @spotify_ph with your photo-lyric.
- Spotify will only accept photos from 9am to 7pm on August 2, 2016.
- Do ensure that you are the owner of the photo and that it does not violate any copyright laws.
- Visit http://spoti,fi/August2PaRinKita to checkout your friends’ photo-lyrics from August 3,2016 onwards.
So, to all hugot song lovers out there, this is your chance to be featured and be Spotify famous.
For the latest updates on Music News, Gig Skeds and Concerts, follow GigsManila on Facebook at GigsManila, Twitter @GigsManila and IG @GigsmanilaPH