Youtube recently released its list of the Top Global Music videos of 2015.
Taking the top spot this year as the global top trending music video is Furious 7’s soundtrack “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa and featuring Charlie Puth. Hitting more than one billion views on YouTube globally, the song is dedicated to late movie actor Paul Walker who died in a car crash.
Also part of the top 10 are Maroon 5’s “Sugar”, Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” ft. Kendrick Lamar, Adele’s comeback song “Hello” and the smash dance hit “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” by Silento.
Here are the top 10 Global Music Videos of 2015 as listed by Youtube.
10. Silentó – Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Official)
9. Adele – Hello
8. Fifth Harmony – Worth It ft. Kid Ink
7. Sia – Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler (Official Video)
6. David Guetta – Hey Mama (Official Video) ft Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
5. Taylor Swift – Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar
4. Major Lazer & DJ Snake – Lean On (feat. MØ) (Official Music Video)
3. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (Official Video)
2. Maroon 5 – Sugar
1. Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack